Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 45-60 Workdays
- Order number: SW10047
Made for rigorous daily use in your city, this sophisticated all-rounder makes your perfect associate to take on all obstacles of the urban jungle for every distance ahead of you.
The innovative steel frame of our Stadtfuchs is made for every imaginable situation in urban traffic and blends ergonomic design, functionality and safety into it. The result is a novelty, our elastic rear-suspension enables our bike to dampen any bumps benefiting your riding comfort. The seamlessly integrated and self-powered LED system turns night into day and can be functionally supplemented by an integrated GPS tracking system. All attachments can be additionally secured by the patented Hexlox hexagonal socket seals.This will please the gadget lovers out there and scares off any thieving hands.
The Stadtfuchs leaves nothing to be desired in terms of drive system and adapts to the urban environment. Could it be the uncompromising Afine 11-speed hub gears from Shimano or the finest Speedhub 14-speed transmission technology from Rohloff or even a sporty singlespeed version from our own company? You have the choice!
Each drive system is combined with a low-maintenance Gates Carbon Drive CDX toothed belt to ensure virtually noiseless, uncompromising and fast propulsion, while the hydraulic disc brake systems decelerate powerfully and reliably in every situation. Numerous technical refinements, including the internal train routing, the integrated seat clamp and mudguard/carrier mountings and the eccentric suspension of the bottom bracket, round off this performer and sweeten life when commuting through urban terrain.
By the way, the steel frame of the Stadtfuchs is entirely developed and manufactured in Germany. Every single bike released into the wild will support local businesses and helps to establish environmental-friendly mobility.
- puristic CrMo steel frame with elastic rear suspension (softride)
- ergonomic frame geometry for maximum agility and comfort
- hybrid building structure for maximum configuration
- integrated LED system with daytime running lights & parking light
- self-contacting power supply with a SON hub dynamo
- low maintenance Gates Carbon belt drive
- strong flatmount hydraulic brakes
- internal cable routing
- seamlessly integrated seat clamp
- integrated rack and mud guard mounting system
- precise non-setting spoke placement
Drive system variations:
- uncompromising 11-speed Shimano Alfine with 46T/22T
- efficient 14-speed Rohloff Speedhub with 55T/20T
- sporty Single Speed Gates Carbon Drive CDX with 55T/19T
- urban Continental GP Urban with black reflective stripes
- non-slip Continental Terra Speed X for rough exploration tours
Saddle- & handle variations:
- ergonomically formed Ergon handle & saddle units
- stylish Brooks All Weather Saddle & Bar Tape
Optional anti-theft protection:
- integrated GPS tracking system
- integrated theft protection thanks to Hexlox component security
- FRAME Urwahn CT1-FR1 | CrMo steel | integrated beltport | integrated flatmount | internal cable routing
- LIGHTING Urwahn CT1-LS1 | LED
- GPS Integrated GPS-tracking module
- FORK Urwahn CT1-FS1 | tapered | integrated flatmount | internal cable routing | self-contacting dropouts
- HEADSET Acros AIX-333 R5 Fiber | tapered | fully integrated
- BRAKING SYSTEM Tektro HD-R | hydraulic | flatmount | 140mm
- DRIVE SYSTEM Gates Carbon belt drive system | CDX
- CRANKSET Urwahn CT1-CS1 | hollowcore | LK 5x130 | BSA
- BOTTOM BRACKET Acros A-BB R2 | hollowcore | BSA
- HUBSET SON SL 28 disc | Shimano Alfine 11G disc
- RIMS Ryde Dutch 19 Disc | 32L | 19-622mm
- TIRES Continental Grand Prix Urban | 35-622mm | black reflective stripes
- HANDLEBAR Urwahn CT1-HB1 | 31.8mm | width 550mm | length 90mm
- GRIPS Ergon GA30 stealth edition
- SEAT POST Urwahn CT1-SP1 | 27.2mm
- SEAT Ergon SFC30 EVO Gel stealth edition
- PEDALS Urwahn CT1-PD1 | plattform with griptape
- FRAME SIZES XS | S | M | L | XL
- FRAME COLOURS asphalt | concrete I oxid I cobalt | gold
- WEIGHTca. 12 kg (Size M)
A = Head Tube
*All dimensions are in millimetres. Errors & changes are reserved. Size and frame parameter are recommendations. Since every person is shaped uniquely and has individual preferences, this is just a guideline.
* All dimensions are in millimetre. All size and frame parameters are merely recommendations as every human has individual properties & preferences. Please note that the overhang height should match your standover. Experienced riders can ride frames with larger overhang heights.
Passende Artikel entdecken.