Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 90 Workdays
- Order number: SW10059.8
Together with Germany's most selective design retailer MAGAZIN and the world-renowned designer and typographer Erik Spiekermann, we are kicking a legendary edition made for hitting the urban jungle. The result of this creative collaboration is a true Spiekermann. The combination of the colours pebble grey and the bright accent colour traffic orange reflect urbanity and liveliness. The supporting elements of the frame construction are typographically named. It is meant to "make the syntax of the design comprehensible", according to the self-proclaimed typomaniac and bicycle enthusiast Spiekermann.
The special frame construction of our Softride steel frame is extremely shapely and, at first glance, already completely different from the usual in its elegant and harmoniously flowing form. This way we can compensate for your weight forces and any shocks caused by uneven roads, because the special shape in combination with the material steel results in an elastic suspension. The innovative steel frame is manufactured in a special 3D printing process in which metal powder is built up layer by layer and fused with a laser.
The entire production of the innovative steel frame takes place in the Magdeburg area, while the eye-catching colour robe including undercoat decoration is created by the coating partner in Hanover. The choice of steel as a material proves to have a significantly better CO2 balance than carbon and aluminium. In addition, steel is easier to repair and can be 100% recycled later.
The lightweight MAGAZIN Edition is equipped with a powerful hub gear on the rear wheel from MAHLE ebikemotion. The smart energy storage is sufficient for up to 80 km range and can be removed for maintenance purposes via a port at the bottom bracket. Navigated, how could it be otherwise, in a contemporary and digital way via the MAHLE ebikemotion app, while emerging dangers are brought directly into view via the bright LED headlights from LightSkin.
This exclusive commuter comes as a sporty singlespeed version or can be upgraded with a finely tuned 11-speed derailleur if desired. So you can easily brave even the steepest climbs.
- exclusive frame design with Erik Spiekermann in MAGAZIN Edition
- puristic CrMo steel frame with elastic rear suspension
- ergonomic frame geometry for maximum agility and comfort
- hybrid construction for maximum configuration
- powerful MAHLE ebikemotion rear wheel hub motor
- discreetly integrated MAHLE ebikmotion battery
- optional range extender available for extended trips
- low maintenance Gates Carbon belt drive
- strong flatmount hydraulic brakes
- LightSKIN front headlight integrated into the handlebar
- LightSKIN tail light integrated into the seat post
- grippy Continental tires with puncture protection & black reflective stripe
- internal cable routing
- seamlessly integrated seat clamp
- ergonomically designed Brooks Cambium saddle & non-slips grips
- sleek Toppeak water bottle cage
- form-fitting Standwell rear rack with Urwahn reflector
- integrated theft protection thanks to Hexlox component security
- Optional gears:
- sporty single speed Gates Carbon Drive CDX with 60T/20T
- balanced Shimano XT 1/11-speed with 50Z/11-36Z
- Optional theft-protection:
- integriertes GPS-Trackingsystem
- FRAME Urwahn CT1-FR1 | CrMo steel | integrated beltport | integrated flatmount | internal cable routing
- HUB MAHLE ebikemotion rear wheel hub motor | 250W power | 40Nm torque | up to 25km/h support
- REMOTE CONTROL MAHLE ebikemotion iWoc TRIO | 3-stage | mounted on the handlebar
- BATTERY MAHLE ebikemotion | integrated in down tube | 250Wh capacity (up to 80km) | maintenance via bottom bracket
- ADDITIONAL BATTERY MAHLE ebikemotion | 208Wh (up to 60km) | optionally available
- FRONT LIGHT LightSKIN handlebars with integrated headlight | StVZO compliant
- BACK LIGHT LightSKIN seat post with integrated rear light | StVZO compliant
- FORK Urwahn CT1-FS1 | tapered | integrated flatmount | internal cable routing
- HEADSET Acros AIX-333 R5 Fiber | tapered | fully integrated
- BRAKING SYSTEM Shimano BR-UR300 | hydraulic | flatmount | 160mm
- DRIVE SYSTEM Gates Carbon belt drive system | CDX
- CRANKSET Urwahn CT1-CR1 | 160 or 170mm | hollowcore | LK 5x130 | BSA
- BOTTOM BRACKET Acros A-BB R2 | hollowcore | BSA
- NABEN Urwahn 6L Disc | MAHLE ebikemotion 40Nm Engine 6L Disc
- RIMS Ryde Dutch 19 Disc | 32L | 19-622mm
- TIRES Continental Grand Prix Urban | 35-622mm | black reflective stripes
- HANDLEBAR LightSKIN | 31.8mm
- STEM Satori Viper with Acros ICR | 31.8mm
- GRIPS Brooks Cambium Ergo Rubber
- SEAT POST LightSKIN | 27.2mm
- SEAT Brooks Cambium C17 All Wheater
- PEDALS Urwahn CT1-PD1 | plattform with griptape
- FRAME SIZES XS | S | M | L | XL
- FRAME COLOURS Magazin EDT with Erik Spiekermann
- WEIGHT approx. 14,3 kg (Size M)
- EXTRA URWAHN enclosure box – including instructions for use, URWAHN multi-tool, URWAHN hook wrench, bell, Hexlox anti-theft device
- ACCESSOPRES URWAHN mudguard set, Standwell Grinder rear wheel carrier, URWAHN luggage carrier reflector, Toppeak Modula Cage 2 - black bottle holder
A = Head Tube
*All dimensions are in millimetres. Errors & changes are reserved. Size and frame parameter are recommendations. Since every person is shaped uniquely and has individual preferences, this is just a guideline.
* All dimensions are in millimetre. All size and frame parameters are merely recommendations as every human has individual properties & preferences. Please note that the overhang height should match your standover. Experienced riders can ride frames with larger overhang heights.
Passende Artikel entdecken.