Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 60 Workdays
- Order number: SW10050.16
From the user-oriented requirements we have created a unique Urwahn x Vagabund Edition, which besides smart technical solutions also offers space for emotions, driving pleasure and sustainability.
This special edition was created in cooperation with the motorbike label Vagabund Moto from Graz. On the basis of common leitmotifs and the intention to break with existing structures with a common project. The result is a Urwahn x Vagabund special edition, which convinces with an unmistakable design.
The colour scheme of the pithy commuter is a symbiosis of selected vagabond projects, which we have taken as our model. The special thing about this is that the rear end of the vehicle offers a view of the bare, hand-made steel frame. High quality components, such as the Brooks Cambium saddle with handlebar tape, complete this special edition.
The innovative steel frame of our Urwahn Bike is adapted to the rapid conditions of city traffic and combines the aspects of ergonomics, function and safety. The result of this composition is a new type of rear triangle, which elastically supports the rear wheel and compensates for road unevenness in favour of riding comfort. The form-fitting integrated and self-powered LED system turns night into day and can be functionally supplemented by an integrated GPS tracking system. All attachments can be additionally secured by the patented Hexlox hexagonal seals. So not only tech-lovers will get their money's worth, but also the thieves will get their money's worth.
Both the Stadtfuchs and the Platzhirsch are available in this unmistakable coating.
Each drive system is combined with a low-maintenance Gates Carbon Drive CDX timing belt to ensure smooth, uncompromising and fast propulsion, while the hydraulic disc brake systems are powerful and reliable in every situation. Numerous technical refinements, including the internal cable routing, the integrated seat clamp and mudguard/carrying capacity and the eccentric suspension of the bottom bracket, round off this performer and make life much easier when navigating through urban terrain.
By the way, the frame of our Urwahn Bikes is developed and produced entirely in Germany. Each specimen released into the wild promotes the regional value and contributes sustainably to environmentally conscious mobility.
- puristic CrMo steel frame with elastic rear frame
- ergonomic frame geometry for maximum agility and comfort
- hybrid building structure for maximum configuration
- integrated LED system with daytime running & parking light function
- Stylish Brooks All Weather Saddle & Bar Tape
- low maintenance Gates Carbon Drive timing belt drive
- powerful flatmount hydraulic brakes
- internal cable routing for a tidy optical system >/li>
- form-fitting integrated saddle clamp
- tyre variations:
- urban Continental GP Urban with black reflective stripes
- Continental Terra Speed X for rough exploration tours
- Optional anti-theft protection:
- integrated GPS tracking system
- integrated theft protection thanks to Hexlox component security
- MODELL Stadtfuchs or Platzhirsch components
- SADDLE Brooks Cambium C17 Carved All Weather
- COATING Urwahn Frame devided into raw/asphalt
A = Head Tube
*All dimensions are in millimetres. Errors & changes are reserved. Size and frame parameter are recommendations. Since every person is shaped uniquely and has individual preferences, this is just a guideline.
* All dimensions are in millimetre. All size and frame parameters are merely recommendations as every human has individual properties & preferences. Please note that the overhang height should match your standover. Experienced riders can ride frames with larger overhang heights.
Passende Artikel entdecken.