Urwahn | Schmolke Edition Road Bikethe sleek Performer
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 60-90 Workdays
- Order number: UW0000-A03-SF51-M-SE
With this low-flying aircraft we venture into new areas and have brought the lightweight construction experts from Schmolke Carbon on board. Together we have once again exhausted the potential of 3D printing technology and adapted our steel frame once more. A comfortable geometry with brutal bottom bracket stiffness meets ultimate lightweight construction.
Schmolke played his cards right on the attachments of this gem. Both the handlebars and saddle unit are trimmed for extreme lightweight construction. The aerodynamic 45mm high profile carbon clinchers, on the other hand, guarantee maximum directional stability and run towards infinity thanks to the high-quality hub mechanism from Tune. The Force eTap AXS shifting group 1x12 from SRAM is a contemporary wireless shifting system. This once again supports the feeling of operating the shift paddles of a sports car.
Compared to the competition, this racing bike has a geometric advantage. The elastic suspension of the rear wheel gives the rider additional riding comfort without sacrificing bottom bracket stiffness. This effect is especially noticeable on longer rides and/or uneven surfaces.
We have also been very careful in the selection of a suitable coating. With the complete copper plating of the steel frame we show once again that we master our craft. The fact that you can now use the 3D printed steel frame as a mirror to examine your hairstyle at the same time is another positive side effect.
Once you let this exotic out of the cage, it just goes on!
By the way, the steel frame of our racing bike is produced holistically and exclusively in Germany. Every specimen that is released into the wild promotes regional added value and makes a sustainable contribution to environmentally conscious mobility.
- puristic CrMo steel frame with elastic rear frame
- internal train routing for a tidy appearance
- integral copper-plated steel frame with Urwahn embossing
- positive integrated seat clamp system
- powerful 160mm flatmount hydraulic disc brakes
- wireless eTap 12-speed derailleur for explosive propulsion
- large 50Z Direct-Mount crank for improved aerodynamics
- fibre-reinforced cockpit in aerodynamic lightweight construction
- fibre reinforced high profile rims with extreme stiffness
- high-precision hubs with infinite smoothness
- non-slip Continental racing tires with low rolling resistance
- FRAME Urwahn SP1-FR1 | CrMo steel | integrated beltport | integrated flatmount | internal cable routing
- FORK Urwahn Aero | carbon | tapered | integrated flatmount | internal cable routing | self-contacting dropouts
- HEADSET Acros AIX-333 R5 Fiber | tapered | fully integrated
- BRAKING SYSTEM SRAM Force AXS | hydraulisch | flatmount | 140mm
- SHIFTING SYSTEM SRAM Force eTap AXS 1-/12-F | 10-28Z
- DRIVE SYSTEM SRAM Force AXS chain 12-F | SRAM XG-1279 cassette 10-28Z
- CRANKSET SRAM Red AXS Aero DUB | carbon | hollow core | LK 5x130 | 50Z | 172,5mm
- BOTTOM BRACKET SRAM Road DUB | hollow core | 68/73mm | BSA
- HUBS Tune King 12x100mm Disc | Tune Kong X-12 12x135mm
- RIMS Schmolke SCH9 Clincher | carbon | 24L | 45x26mm
- TIRES Continental Grand Prix 5000 | 28-622mm
- DROPBAR Schmolke TLO „the lightest one“ stealth | carbon | 31.7mm | Breite 440mm | 155g
- GRIPS Silva carbon-cork
- STEM Urwahn Aero | carbon | 31,8mm | 90mm
- SEAT POST Schmolke TLO „the lightest one“ stealth | carbon | 27.2mm | 78g
- SEAT Schmolke TLO „the lightest one“ stealth | carbon | 64g
- PEDALS Urwahn CT1-PD1 | plattform with griptape
- FRAME SIZES XS I S | M | L | XL
- FRAME COLOURS copper
- WEIGHT approx. 9,0 kg (Size M)
A = Head Tube
*All dimensions are in millimetres. Errors & changes are reserved. Size and frame parameter are recommendations. Since every person is shaped uniquely and has individual preferences, this is just a guideline.
* All dimensions are in millimetre. All size and frame parameters are merely recommendations as every human has individual properties & preferences. Please note that the overhang height should match your standover. Experienced riders can ride frames with larger overhang heights.
Passende Artikel entdecken.